JAILED for making 3D Guns

Topical Discussions include anything pertaining to Gunsmithing.

Moderators: JackF, Harold_V

SteveHGraham

Re: JAILED for making 3D Guns

Post by SteveHGraham »

Safest church in North Miami!
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
ken572

Post by ken572 »

SteveHGraham wrote:Safest church in North Miami!
Safety with the COR-BON Church Round.. :wink: :lol:
You my as well do it right. :P
Ken. :)
One must remember.
The best learning experiences come
from working with the older Masters.
Ken.
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

LOL! Church + Pistol = First hand meeting with God. Let him sort em out, EH?

I believe in concealed carry, no reason to volunteer as a target. That also means a pocket gun, aka Walther models, Sigma, and many others rather than the hand cannons of 1911, and even my P-89. Just too bulky.

BS. on heavy caliber and extended ranges, knockdown, etc. Street rules, first hit wins. Otherwise keep punchin holes. Judged by 12 or carried by six, do it right.

Dont ask me about a street fight, I'll have a SBS every time. Makes you kinna conspicuous tho.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
12L14

Post by 12L14 »

Same Imura guy was "famous" for the idea of small&simple, 3D printed, desktop mill ;)

Tool&die maker since yesterday ;)
WJH

Post by WJH »

As far as single stack 9mm goes for concealed carry, I just picked up a S&W Shield. Liked it better than the more expensive Glock equivalent and at least 100$ cheaper
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

When I go to the First Church of the Sacred Crankshaft and Guiding headlight, I dont even take my pocket knife. Of course, I am on the GOODER side of town.

Really the P-89 is too big a cannon, and the .380 is much more a pocket rocket. Trigger safty and no frills. I liked the Walther PPKS but in my fat hand the slide could bite the web. So I settled on the Sigma some time back.

Glocks in their numbers are popular, but not with me. I am old school.

Making any kind of hand gun, without reporting is open to prosecution. If they become aware, they can be 'dangerous devices' if nothing else, and that includes fireworks too, if they so choose. Cannon that I build are either reported, or left without a touch hole, therefore inactive. Rapid prototyping is going to change things in the future I think and put more pressure on legal owners. Creative souls like the moron that armed a drone Helo, has already crossed the lines of law. Aircraft cannot drop things or be armed without permit and purpose. You cant drop Turkeys into a mall parking lot from a helicopter without fouling the law, no matter the promotion.

So I try to play safe, and mostly keep under the radar. I read a lot of collisions with 'proactive authority' that are actually mind police, inferring the worst on any condition and intent. Play quietly. Thanks.

On Utube there is a long vid or two of Texas hog hunts, with guys taking the ferrel pigs from a helicopter.. Where do I sign up?
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
hammermill

Post by hammermill »

this being the internet and things I have heard from a highly reliable source that yodel dogs from a basket prone on the side of a whirley bird is a lot of fun but it is hard to keep track of brass
NP317

Post by NP317 »

I like "12L14"'s post the best.
~RN