SOLD-Need a Single Shot Rifle Project?-SOLD!

Topical Discussions include anything pertaining to Gunsmithing.

Moderators: JackF, Harold_V

lkydvl

SOLD-Need a Single Shot Rifle Project?-SOLD!

Post by lkydvl »

I am reducing the number of projects I have. Priorities need to be reassessed and some must be moved down the road. I have far too many projects to ever get to these and would like to see them completed by someone.

These are Clerke single shot receivers made by Bo Clerke decades ago. Some have minor work done to them, some are bare castings and one is a complete factory receiver. They are not interchangeable with the 1885.

The complete receiver can be used to make drawings or CNC programs to create the needed parts for the remaining receivers.

I'd like to trade the whole lot but as some of you are of the more adventurous types I will also sell receiver/lever combinations. The complete receiver will not be sold unless its part of a lot sale or the other receivers have been sold. This gives someone the resource of a complete set of parts to use as patterns in completing the remaining receivers.

Am always interested in reloading dies, especially odd ball, wildcats, old calibers. Dan Wesson revolvers, are always good ! I need a 375 barrel blank for a couple projects, Tasco Pro Class pistol scopes above 2X, or just shoot me a PM with what you have. I might say yes!

Andre`
Last edited by lkydvl on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lkydvl

Re: Need a Single Shot Rifle Project?

Post by lkydvl »

After picking the brains of several 'smiths I have set prices as follows:

Pricing on a cast receiver and lever is $100
Pricing on the mid completed receiver with lever and block is $225
Pricing on the completed receiver is $425

Lot price for 7 as cast/minor worked on receivers, 10 levers, breech block, semi complete and complete receivers is $1500

Thanks,

Andre`
lkydvl

Re: SOLD-Need a Single Shot Rifle Project?-SOLD!

Post by lkydvl »

These are sold