Smith WH200 torch for trade- the best**

Welding Techniques, Theory, Machines and Questions.

Moderator: Harold_V

haggard616

Smith WH200 torch for trade- the best**

Post by haggard616 »

Not sure if it's alright to post here- sorry in advanced.
Anyway, I have a Smith WH200 lifetime warranty heavy duty torch. This is the big boy of the Smith line. I'd like to trade it for something smaller. I'll gladly take an import torch if it comes with a few different welding tips. The reason for my wanting to trade is the torch came with the setup I just bought but it's an industrial sized everything. I just need a decent medium duty or smaller oxy/ace torch for welding and brazing. I could buy welding tips for this large Smith torch, but I think it's wiser to just trade it for a "cheaper" torch that already has welding tips. I don't want to further invest in this torch since it doesn't exactly fit my needs.. Although it will do if need be. My torch is in good shape and comes with a rosebud tip (~$80 value). I have pictures by email request. We each pay our own shipping. I also have an SC series dedicated cutting torch (axe), which is also another of Smiths lifetime torches and is the big boy of the product line. With that torch I have about 6 cutting tips of different sizes. I would also be willing to trade this for a combo cutting/welding torch. The Smith axe can cut anything from 1/8" to 2 feet! or more with appropriate tips. Email me with what you have and for any questions or further info, pictures, etc. thanks guys. Nhaggard07@yahoo.com