Lincoln 275 tig vs Miller syncrowave 250 dx

Welding Techniques, Theory, Machines and Questions.

Moderator: Harold_V

Rangerod

Re: Lincoln 275 tig vs Miller syncrowave 250 dx

Post by Rangerod »

gmac

Until 8 May 03 the power supply on its own is going for $1906 through a special that is going with a Praxair company in Florida. Thats delivered to my door. I can put the rest of the accessories together my self alot cheaper than the full ready package. If you want the number let me know & I'll get it to you. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/cool.gif"%20alt="[/img]
Rangerod

Post by Rangerod »

Well took the big dive & ordered the Lincoln 275. We'll have to see how the puppy puts out. Thanks to everyone for the input [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img]
Scott

Post by Scott »

Rangerod,lets hear a update when you get it working.I would really be interested in how Lincoln is doing with their tranformer tigs.I almost bought a earlier version,but went with the Esab 252,which I know is a great tranformer tig.Hopefully the 275 is as good or better than the Esab.
Rangerod

Post by Rangerod »

Scott

The TIG 275 arrived [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/cool.gif"%20alt="[/img] Its going to be a bit before I can run it no $$$s. I sent you an e-mail asking what size power cord to use, I think 6 gage. As soon as I get on it I'll post results [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/cool.gif"%20alt="[/img]