more photos of the vibro shear and tooling
Jacin

Re: vibro-shear photos

Post by Jacin »

WOW that looks like a DANDY!!!!
Steve_in_Mich

Post by Steve_in_Mich »

Another neat (as in well organized) and tidy (as in CLEAN) shop. How do you guys do it? As soon as I move into an area it becomes cluttered with projects in various stages of build/repair. I thought if I put in lots of benchtop I would have a place to work - it just adds to the clutter so it seems. Benchtops get loaded up with those items that don't fit in drawers or cabinets or stuff I haven't yet found a place to pack away. Instead of having 4 or 5 projects going on the benches I now have 10 or 12 and still no room to lay out the next project I just dragged home or dug out of the shed or the garage or the basement or from under one of the blue mountains in the outback. I know! I just need to work faster. Where is that guy with the petition to put 36 hours in a day, I'll sign up.
Just because you don’t believe it - doesn’t mean it’s not so.
Matt_Isserstedt

Post by Matt_Isserstedt »

Steve

I do two things. First, I got some Vidmar cabinets locally, and depending on the project size I store stuff related to THAT project in the drawer (this applies more to electrical projects).

Then, some days I just go in the shop and put stuff away, not actually doing any repair or fab work. Usually a good 15 minutes with the shop vac. Then I lament or brainstorm on how to take care of "stuff" that just won't fit. The next time I come in I typically work better and start the cycle all over. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/frown.gif"%20alt="[/img]
AbarthDave

Post by AbarthDave »

Hi, are there photos here ?

I cannot see anything :(

Dave
www.chaski.com
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

AbarthDave wrote:Hi, are there photos here ?

I cannot see anything :(
Considering the post was made long ago, it's most likely the photo got lost in one of the software upgrades of the board.

Sorry.

Harold