Home enthusiasts discuss their Foundry & Casting work.
- Posts: 3803
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:21 pm
- Location: Vallejo California
There are no problems, only solutions.
Retired journeyman machinist and 3D CAD mechanical designer - hobbyist - grandpa
- Posts: 2938
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm
- Location: pendleton or
must be getting old, i cant move that fast. but really a interesting approach
i wonder on the finnish with the wet sand??
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 pm
- Location: centrel louisiana
just like casting in a wood box , wet sand works very well