Never enough time

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

hammermill

Re: Never enough time

Post by hammermill »

to supliment the conversation at one time I had a large berry patch that was divided into three sections so chickens could be rotated thru them keeping cane maintance to a miniumin
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Its my B-day, today. SOooo.

Make a new to-do list for today.
Check off making first item.
Realize we have done 2 things already today.
Reward myself with a Nap.
8)
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
hammermill

Post by hammermill »

Typing quietly

HAPPY Birthday :D my friend. Many more to come 8)
redneckalbertan

Post by redneckalbertan »

Happy Birthday! Congratulation on finding the time to turn another year wiser!
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Susan and I lifted a glass to you. Happy Birthday! Both of us hope you had a great day.

Don't think of yourself as getting older---just getting better. I've been lying to myself like that (about me, not you) for some time now! :lol:

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Happy B-day...
ken572

Post by ken572 »

Good Morning :!: Big Dave. :D

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :wink: 8)

Ken. :)
One must remember.
The best learning experiences come
from working with the older Masters.
Ken.
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Auction day today, going to sacrifice some more roos to the sale. Darn shame they are so good lookng. But it is necessary to keep the population in line. Temps are up, so will take a whack at finishing the suspension work on the Rescue Ranger, Mom's ride. Yard clenaup progresses in fits and starts, alot done, much more to do. Laters.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Happy Eater. I am collecting multi colored eggs from the Americunas, and the brown layers. about 2 doz a day now. Most are Eaters. Sold 7 doaz Fri to a repeat home customer. $3.50 doz. Pulling the last of the trees by the garage, with the Case. May finish finding the conc walk too. Mom is dmaanding moving the bridge across the drainage swail, to higher ground. We are comencing cleaning the coops of all the winter buildup, now that it is thawed and easy to shovel. All the housing will move to diferent areas, for the grass to recover and regrow. Lots of standing water means the frost is holding the water on the surface. Equipment here needs a periscope, as the land is sometimes too thick to navigate, but too thin to cultivate. and will swallow a lawn tractor up to the frame quickly. Even a 1200 lb Case diesel. Ask me how I know.
JackF

Post by JackF »

I will refrain from asking to spare you from digging up a bad memory. :wink: :lol:

Jack.
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

More like digging out a bad memory. Actually, I got stuck in the soup in the swail today. I put it in rear lock, and Mom got brownie points for pushing backward, back to higher ground. She looks cute in her daisy covered rubber boots...

4 pm and cleaned 3 coops moved 2 and erected 100ft of fence. Pretty good so far. Off to the local big box store for some hinges for a nesting box, and a bundle of conduit for more new fence. Laters.
hammermill

Post by hammermill »

I feel inadequate but a visit the mother-in-law place had me rescing a bunch of duckling and taking them to a near by pond to head back to the wild.

So I will add that to the good karma pile with the mother in law who was sure her cat would lead to their demise