Toybox cabeese

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

steamin10

Toybox cabeese

Post by steamin10 »

Fesco Toybox Caboose-es on Ebay in Maine, and Ohio. One complete, the other just $40 without roof and base. I'd like to see a rail guy get these if possible.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
SteveM

Re: Toybox cabeese

Post by SteveM »

steamin10

Re: Toybox cabeese

Post by steamin10 »

Thanks Steve, I got the locations wrong anyway.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.