The moon was weird

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

The moon was weird

Post by spro »

I travel a south to north road and it hasn't changed in Virginia. I know the moon sits at the right and slowly courses westward but this moon was full and brilliant. There are many pics which probably were done about the moon 11/26/15ce. It was full and bright as its reflection could allow. This aspect showed an actual face on the moon surface. It did look like a face with lips and a grin. Not a big grin. It was interesting moon the next day when it shown through the clouds
The color was orange, not red.
steamin10

Re: The moon was weird

Post by steamin10 »

I have never heard Moonshine described that way, and ya, the day after your eyes are red.

:!: :twisted:
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
spro

Post by spro »

Eyes of a child, in a way. I wasn't driving while looking at the moon. No alcohol amongst anyone. I only mentioned because it struck me as somewhat noteworthy. I don't know if it portends something to those who are more akin to these phases and nature things. I don't think you gave it your best shot.
ctwo

Post by ctwo »

I saw the moon yesterday morning while on my way to meeting a fellow selling a 6-12" micrometer. The moon was white against a clear blue sky, and I bought the mic.
Standards are so important that everyone must have their own...
To measure is to know - Lord Kelvin
Disclaimer: I'm just a guy with a few machines...
spro

Post by spro »

6-12 mic .Neat. was it a Tubular Micrometer Co./Tumico ?
ctwo

Post by ctwo »

I did not mention it, although there is one on ebay right now. I did get the mit clone and it appears unused.
Standards are so important that everyone must have their own...
To measure is to know - Lord Kelvin
Disclaimer: I'm just a guy with a few machines...