Bragging a bit

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

tornitore45

Bragging a bit

Post by tornitore45 »

Hello to everybody from sunny New Zealand. Vacationing, enjoying people, panoramas, lamb and seafood.
After 15 hrs in economy class you start to feel bad for industrially grown chickens.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
Harold_V

Re: Bragging a bit

Post by Harold_V »

Hey, Mauro!

Sounds like a cramped trip, but I envy you your vacation.

Eat some lamb for me. It's almost unaffordable for us here in the US, as you may know.

Looking forward to a report on your experiences.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

After several trips about as long, I can feel your pain - mostly in my legs and butt :-)

Have a great time, as we are getting set to get hit with anywhere from 3" to 24" of snow.

Washington DC will be crippled, which is good because then they can't do any damage.

Steve
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Steve: Lol, you got that right. Storm is shaping up to limit 75 million people for travel for a few days. Where I am, the temps are hovering above freezing, and we have no snow cover. Gas hit $1.52 a gallon. Almost heaven.

I love lamb chops, and have roasted Whole lamb several times. Really too expensive here. More than beef steak.
Enjoy the time out, good ones are so rare. All the best.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.