Memorial weekend/Rolling Thunder

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

Memorial weekend/Rolling Thunder

Post by spro »

These people are so cool I don't know what to say. It is humid and hot now but they have a mission. The way they park their Rides alongside to not take up space is one example. The area has changed so much, many don't even know what this is about. I'm sorta ashamed about this area and about myself. I had noticed at least 10 Bikes in a parking spot. I was having a rough time parallel parking and getting out was tight. When I was exiting, there was a group and the leader waved me to go on. I waved but I should have slammed it into reverse and climbed the curb. Maybe I'm just another clueless unless they saw my bumper sticker. Anyway they went around me and to a larger effort. I hope people know what this means.
Around here, we are peppered with so many immigrants and community change, it is difficult to know and it is sad. In the hearts of the remaining is respect and appreciation.
SteveHGraham

Re: Memorial weekend/Rolling Thunder

Post by SteveHGraham »

Meanwhile, closer to me: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 68472.html

If you want to see dozens of women doing startling things in extremely small bathing suits this weekend, this is the place to be. Also a good place to be beaten up for looking at someone the wrong way.
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
spro

Post by spro »

In one way I'm appalled and in another grateful of some cover. Never thought it should be this way in Memorial Day. Well there are stark differences and one may draw conclusions. How can there be differences This Day?
spro

Post by spro »

Wait a minute. Don't even reply to this. On the razor edge already. If is about anything close to politics say nothing.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Unfortunately, this board is available to readers world wide. While many of us are in tune with the purpose of the day, we must also be considerate of those who may not share our thoughts and feelings. With respect to those who served our nation so well, I am locking this thread, as it is not appropriate for the masses.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.