steamin10

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

Harold_V

steamin10

Post by Harold_V »

The last time Big Dave was on the board was over a month ago. Anyone hear from him?

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
steamin10

Re: steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Hey de ho
I'm ba aa ck.
Computator crashed during a power glitch, took a lot of monkey shine to get it going again.

post on never enough time.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

I'm very relieved, my friend. The prolonged silence caused me to think the worst thing possible.

Welcome back.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
warmstrong1955

Post by warmstrong1955 »

Sounds familiar!
We went on a bit of a vacation. Looking at big red rocks with holes in 'em in Yew-Taw. (Arches & Canyonland)
Packed my laptop. It worked one day. When to fire it up the next.....nuthin'. Not even the BSOD.
Oh well....I think the mother-board has given it up.

Glad you're back Big Dave!

Bill
Today's solutions are tomorrow's problems.