Quality Pegboard Hooks

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

WJH

Re: Quality Pegboard Hooks

Post by WJH »

It's a giant country, and divided into sections like Hunger Games. It's my least favorite place I fly into discounting Hong Kong which is relatively untouched. Shanghai has high speed bullet trains and a healthy middle class, while in Wuhan, the ground handlers think nothing of urinating in public, and only one person at the entire airport can marshal us in. Oh but the iron firewall is in full swing. No facebook, no google, this forum is even blocked.
SteveHGraham wrote:I've watched a ton of Youtubes from English speakers living in China. Very strange. No one can drive. Everyone is superstitious. They have all kinds of customs that make no sense and cause terrible problems. I don't know how they manage to get to work every day and make stuff for Harbor Freight.
Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
prlawiii

Post by prlawiii »

That bench looks solid. What store or chain carried it? Probably not available in Canada, but I can look.
Just starting an Allen Mogul
renewing a Marie Estelle
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

The brand name is Seville Classics. They sell directly, and you can find them on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005N ... UTF8&psc=1
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.