stuff happens over time

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

stuff happens over time

Post by spro »

All my early cars were $25 because I was a kid and had to rebuild sections. Kingpins and kingpin reamers. Dad was there and told me. This is old to do again. Sure, I have these tools. I watched and assisted my Dad while he rebuilt the front suspension. Do you know what that meant forever ?
Have we not, have the illustration of your Dad and you removing the "oil pan" . There will be troubles up the road but dear dad didn't cause it.
The finger was right there pointing at the rod bearings as opposed to main bearings. Many things I learned from my Dad because we were right there and concentrated upon that one thing, together.
Mom comes out and says in different ways Your dinner is getting cold . Then it was getting colder . Frustration was a level where things put aside and surely scrubbed ourselves and had a fine meal. Dad would have been 40 years younger than me now.