Purpose of the junk drawer

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Purpose of the junk drawer

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Guys, this forum is for posts that are NOT related to machining. There are several threads that have been started that have to do with machine tools or tools/equipment used in home machine shops. Those posts belong in the GENERAL Forum. You'll get more exposure there and help. I will move threads of this nature to the General Forum.
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
spro

J drawer

Post by spro »

Marty it's made more work for you but I hope everyone reads your post. BTW you Guys are great! No kiss up. Nothing. Harold and You have done great service for a long time.Service is not the correct word.Service implies something other than mentorship or commitment.We on this board cannot expect things will always be the same but I'm sure there is no forgetting the Finest. No response required facts are facts.
giacomo28

Deletion of Posts

Post by giacomo28 »

A "general" Q for you...how does one go about deleting posts, please?

Mille grazie! Giacomo
spro

erasement

Post by spro »

When you find out delete All mine too.
Harold_V

Re: Deletion of Posts

Post by Harold_V »

giacomo28 wrote:A "general" Q for you...how does one go about deleting posts, please?

Mille grazie! Giacomo
Moderators and administrators can delete posts at any time-so if there's something posted that is troubling, contact any of us with a request for a post to be deleted, or at least reviewed. For obvious reasons, readers can't delete posts.

Harold
Jose Rivera

Deleting postings

Post by Jose Rivera »

I have noticed that there some small amount of time that one can delete (unknown)

After that, no luck!