babies

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

babies

Post by spro »

I heard a snippet of something today. Someone said we were born diamonds. We turn to coal by our actions. That gets into some heavy stuff.
ctwo

Re: babies

Post by ctwo »

I've always thought of it as a blank sheet of paper and what is drawn on it.

To an extent...

There is the malleable part, the part that conforms to its surroundings, and the part that is what it is...
Standards are so important that everyone must have their own...
To measure is to know - Lord Kelvin
Disclaimer: I'm just a guy with a few machines...
thomas harris

Post by thomas harris »

My belief is that we are born sinners and act as such. Some are appalled and offended by this, but it is my belief.
atlas 618,MM challenger wire welder, 4x6 cheapo bandsaw, assorted junk, spears for hunting mastadons.
spro

Post by spro »

All are true to some extent. If they all are not true, there is no extent. OR do I waste your time? You already had that time to consider. When I was young, it was generally believed that coal, under intense pressure, created diamond. Diamond is there to be formed or cut. By it's work it creates a form of more diamond or what becomes coal. We are in a process. We can enter another plane of looking at it or not as some are closer, or they aren't.
Babies are something different and there is a different thing with that. It can by by nutrients only the mother supplied or the last sperm before the father supplied before death. There is another force and we cannot deny that. They come out pure as in diamonds yet soft. They can change the world. Some cultures attempted to go back and indoctrinate too close, too close to what is a different thing. Others ... at times, take away the old and new. I cannot say which is more offensive to the Author of that spark which allowed Life. I only know it happened.
I know we have had some wonderful visits over our Christmas season. There were precious children. Kinder. How could it ever have been. How (WELL i KNOW HOW) A society which places children ahead of a destination..
A people who also twist that to protect themselves, while they enrich themselves, are similar to using children as "human shields".
It was said before in testimony of the grand Testiments . Children are more close to the ALMIGHTY that we seek to become closer to. They are pure, not by us but by we cannot understand. If we could understand it all, it would not be the mysteries.