The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.
Moderators: Harold_V, websterz
- Posts: 3803
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:21 pm
- Location: Vallejo California
There are no problems, only solutions.
Retired journeyman machinist and 3D CAD mechanical designer - hobbyist - grandpa
- Posts: 2600
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm
- Location: Mesa, Arizona. 85201-1517
Thanks for the Very Cool Find.
One must remember.
The best learning experiences come
from working with the older Masters.
- Posts: 7055
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:18 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Kind of looks like a Wankel engine.