One Less

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

One Less

Post by spro »

One less phone to answer.
One less call to make.
One less man
Less morning after
WHY DID HE LEAVE ME!?
all the words and
All I do is cry
No this isn't gay or whatever its called. It is countries and nations on the slow roll.
Look at the positive
One less beau.
ctwo

Re: One Less

Post by ctwo »

why so abstract?
Standards are so important that everyone must have their own...
To measure is to know - Lord Kelvin
Disclaimer: I'm just a guy with a few machines...
spro

Post by spro »

I must be.
spro

Post by spro »

The structure invites "no morning after", absence of laughter and other things which rhyme. They are not for me to explore now, here. More unfortunately is fear that these will be explored and tuned to keen edge soon. Afterwards.
It isn't only me. There is an innate sense, a pressure which alerts many. There are many things which are occurring and have happened already. "One less" may refer to ONE Christian or Jewish person who had been tortured and severed with dull blade, then hung up and bled like stock. Then fed to starving others. Evil is alive in many forms. It sticks together and appears at different places towards a plan. It is a cancer which must be stopped by unity and strength. It cannot be eradicated now but that is no reason to allow it to seep into foundations. "WE didn't build that" is true. We have no right to allow the past sacrifice go to ruin in our watch.
Enemies who have risen to the top of boiling pots of souls we never know, Know a few things more than we do about division. Imagine the most diabolical plans and they are tuned. They are unleashed on us at once and many suffer. The enemy knows the fanatic element which can't be quashed and knows how to make that our responsibility and our expenditure while the enemy grows stronger.
This requires deep thought into strategy and many with that wisdom are older. They may not see what their success is. It will be born by others. We are those others for a brief time in the scheme of things. We have not yet seen the tomorrow which all signs point to.
My little diatribe here means nothing except there are elements of which we must agree.
I LOVE metal in a way. You can't bs it, twist it to fit the facts. All knowledge of how to work it is clear. The Unclear is ticking past us. We didn't build THAT but it will bite hard.