inserting photos in the post question

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Tom_Stamford_CT

inserting photos in the post question

Post by Tom_Stamford_CT »

Hi
I was trying to insert a photo in a post, I type in my host address, an AOL ftp site. It didnt work? I checked the host and link that was ok. What I did do was add it as an attachment, found the address of where the board is hosting the pictures and then added that address to the "link". Is this the correct way, or am I cheating? The only other thought I had was my host is an ftp site, the file cant be viewed there only downloaded, could that be a problem. So far the site seems great! Keep up the good work!

Tom
Hanz

Re: inserting photos in the post question

Post by Hanz »

IF you copy the pics address into your browser window, does it open? If it does, copy that addy, click on the 'Image' button when posting, (next to the Graemlins,) paste the addy, and continue. If the browser wont display the pic with the addy, then its not going to work. You will just have to add it as an attachment and let people D/L it and open it.

If I am confusing, you can post the link, and I will check it for you and see if it will work.
[url=http://www.hanzenginehouse.com]www.hanzenginehouse.com[/url]