Lost the big font size !!

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

coal miner

Lost the big font size !!

Post by coal miner »

Help , I've pushed the wrong button someplace and have ended up with a small size font that is difficult to read . What do I do . Used search and all I could come up with were instructions for the old software used . Dummy me and my old bifocals .
The more I learn , The more I don't know !
GlennW

Re: Lost the big font size !!

Post by GlennW »

If you have a mouse with the wheel, hold down the "Ctrl" key on the keyboard and roll the wheel. It should make the text larger and smaller as you roll.
Glenn

Operating machines is perfectly safe......until you forget how dangerous it really is!
coal miner

Re: Lost the big font size !!

Post by coal miner »

Glen , thanks for the quick come back . This is a MacBook , the control button does the same thing but then the whole screen gets bigger and the edges run off the screen . This is the only site that does this right now . Don't know what I did . Kicking self in the butt .
I did a little write up on the height gage awhile back . Use it a lot more than I thought I would . Love those magnets . Thanks .
The more I learn , The more I don't know !