please tell me how to use the sheldon group

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

anthonys1968

please tell me how to use the sheldon group

Post by anthonys1968 »

I have been trying to find a manual for a vernon horz minn on the sheldon group with no luck.can any one tell me how to use this site
Harold_V

Re: please tell me how to use the sheldon group

Post by Harold_V »

anthonys1968 wrote:I have been trying to find a manual for a vernon horz minn on the sheldon group with no luck.can any one tell me how to use this site
While you may have good fortune and find the manual you seek, it isn't likely, not on this forum. The best thing you can do is go to the proper forum (mills in this case) and ask readers if they have anything to offer.

Your question about a Sheldon group is puzzling. We don't have such a thing here---all machines are discussed, with no particular name brand having its own forum. Again, I recommend you go to the mill forum and ask of readers if they have anything to offer.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
ken572

Re: please tell me how to use the sheldon group

Post by ken572 »

anthonys1968,

I hope these help.
Diamond Mill.doc
(27 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
Also I can send you the .pdf manual's I have on these as a email
attachment if you can send me a PM with your email address
in it.

Ken. :)
One must remember.