PM's

Get community help here, post test messages, suggestions etc. I will also document here changes that take place such as maintenance and upgrades.

Moderators: Harold_V, Marty_Escarcega

Jim_Nolan

PM's

Post by Jim_Nolan »

I have sent three Pm's over the last week, pressed the submit button and got the dialog back its been sent. But in the file tree it says they are sitting in the outbox is this OK?

jim
www.northernsteam.com
ken572

Re: PM's

Post by ken572 »

Jim_Nolan wrote:I have sent three Pm's over the last week, pressed the submit button and got the dialog back its been sent. But in the file tree it says they are sitting in the outbox is this OK?

jim
Good Morning Jim, :D

All This Means is that the person you sent it to,
did not OPEN and READ it yet.

When they open and read it, it will not be sitting
in your OUT BOX any more. 8) :D

Ken. :)
One must remember.
The best learning experiences come
from working with the older Masters.
Ken.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

If the messages have been sitting for some time, it's possible the recipient isn't aware they exist. In that case, I can send an email requesting they access their private messages. I make this offer because I believe that readers may not have access to email addresses of others on the board. If you do have, you can send your own message via email. Please let me know via PM if you require my assistance.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Jim_Nolan

Post by Jim_Nolan »

Thanks guys all the messages have disappeared so I assume they must have been read. As I don’t use pm’s much I was applying outlook experience, when you press send they immediately go into the sent file.
www.northernsteam.com