Acer 17x60 lathe with Newall DRO Biloxi MS

Buying, selling, trading and for giving away Items of interest to the Home Machinist Community. (Non-Commercial Only) *PLEASE BE SURE TO LIST CONTACT INFORMATION AND LOCATION OF ITEM*

Moderator: Harold_V

cgmaster

Acer 17x60 lathe with Newall DRO Biloxi MS

Postby cgmaster » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 pm

I have a Acer 17x60 Dynamic lathe for sale. It has steady rest, follow rest, tailstock, 4 jaw, 3 jaw, coolant pump Newall 3 axis capable DRO with 5um resolution. (I do not have the compound rest scale)and QC Toolpost I think it is a DTM or Aloris if I remember correctly. It was purchased new in 2006 and has only had very light hobby use( usually gunsmithing). I have it wired through a VFD running off of single phase. Only issue is that a few of the handles for the controls were broke off while it was being moved. I can show the lathe running everything works good and holds .0002 tolerance or under when I do my part.

The only reason I am selling is to make room for a CNC lathe. I can load and assist in moving and setup if local. Please email safeharbor74@yahoo.com or call or text 228-238-1611.

I would like to get $8000 obo. This lathe new is over $20000 with chucks and follow rest. The DRO was over $3000 and has Spherosyn 5 micron .0002 resolution scales. If you would like the VFD I can sell it with the lathe.

Link to manufacture web site.
http://www.aceronline.net/acergroup/el-dyn1740g.htm

I can email photos if interested.

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted, Free!”