New members shop

The Photo Album is a place for "Shop Shots" as well as pictures and descriptions of projects that we are working on. Show off your Shops, Machines, and your Projects!

Moderator: Harold_V

ksierens

Re: New members shop

Post by ksierens »

Thanks Ken. All the machines were in good shape to begin with, but I did take them apart, clean/polish and painted the Benchmaster since the previous owner had already painted it and did not do a good job.
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Working on watches, or RC cars? Gotta get some heft going. :lol: I wish I had that much when I started. Still too clean, ya gotta get dirty to have fun...
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

ksierens wrote:Well I picked up a new 1952 Delta DP-220, 3 spindles

Hey, can you tell me the diameter and length of the splined section on those spindles?

I think I may have one or more of those lying around.

Your shop is too clean. You need to make some chips fly. :-)

Steve
Mid Day Machining

Post by Mid Day Machining »

I like your shop, but I have always said "A CLEAN SHOP IS THE SIGH OF A SICK MIND".
You can buy good parts, or you can buy cheap parts, but you can't buy good cheap parts.