dinkin's humble abode

The Photo Album is a place for "Shop Shots" as well as pictures and descriptions of projects that we are working on. Show off your Shops, Machines, and your Projects!

Moderator: Harold_V

toolroom

dinkin's humble abode

Post by toolroom »

Well guy's, if this the section for shop shots, here is my small be it ever so humble shop where I turn out asthecically pleasing parts for Harley Davidson bikes.
dinkin'
Attachments
My shop area2.jpg
Last edited by toolroom on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
DeMaxx

Re: dinkin's humble abode

Post by DeMaxx »

My playroom
Last edited by DeMaxx on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harold_V

Re: dinkin's humble abode

Post by Harold_V »

Dinkin' wrote:Well guy's, if this the section for shop shots, here is my small be it ever so humble shop where I turn out asthecically pleasing parts for Harley Davidson bikes.
dinkin'
Hhmmmm, gonna need some help here, Mr. moderator
Not sure what help you need, but to post a picture that would be hosted on the Chaski board, simply click the Browse button, found below the box in which you enter text when composing your post. If you use subsilver2 as your board choice, in gold text you'll see Upload attachment in yellow text within a wide blue band. Just below that band, to the left of center, is the Browse button.

Ensure that your picture is not larger than 1024 pixels in width. It will be posted as a thumbnail, which can then be clicked to be viewed larger.

If you elect to link a picture to the board, one that is hosted elsewhere, ensure that it is NOT larger than 800 pixels in width. Anything wider than that spreads text off the screen for readers with older monitors, so I do not permit them to remain. If it must be larger than 800 pixels in width, post such that the link must be clicked to be viewed. That is acceptable.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.