"New" toolbox

The Photo Album is a place for "Shop Shots" as well as pictures and descriptions of projects that we are working on. Show off your Shops, Machines, and your Projects!

Moderator: Harold_V

steamin10

Re: "New" toolbox

Post by steamin10 »

People that have 'old Iron Psychosis' often utter the mantra of 'clean is beautiful', and rarely get dirty, the other part of the clean compulsion, which has no room around coal fired anything and shop repairs.

I , on the other hand, revel in new art forms. What others may see as clutter, I say is artfull collections. They help with the interpretation of our world , as I sharpen my eye and memory looking for the obvious item, in a 'Wheres Waldo' format. It keeps the mind and eyes keen for details. Rarely do I have to search for an item more than an hour before discovery looms. And as for my clogged isleways, what better way to keep catlike reflexes sharp, than treading the course daily. Now I say, I am way ahead. I hope you all attain the freedom to think in useful terms.

By the way, do you know of a better comb to get metal doillies out of Main Coon Cat fur? Streak is the largest spreader of stickies in the house.... :mrgreen:
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
Mid Day Machining

Post by Mid Day Machining »

I have always said that a clean bench is the sign of a sick mind.
You can buy good parts, or you can buy cheap parts, but you can't buy good cheap parts.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Mid Day Machining wrote:I have always said that a clean bench is the sign of a sick mind.
Chuckle!
Well, my friend's "sick mind" has made him independently wealthy, and he shares the wealth with his employees, turning out outstanding quality for a fair price.
Trust me---it's not all bad.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.