Dehydrated food 4 Patriots***

This forum is for commercial vendors to advertise products and services of interest to the Home Hobbyist Community.At this time, this forum is available at NO COST to Commercial advertisers. We reserve the right in the future to charge a small fee. User's may patronize vendors voluntarily.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

Dehydrated food 4 Patriots***

Postby spro » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:45 pm

This is too much more than a mere recommendation. It sounds like an advertisement so I post it here. ***Food 4 Patriots*** is a super place. I have no affiliation except a starter package (72-HOUR FOOD SUPPLY). I just had to break into it and try a few packets. Very good stuff and more than that. I recently finished "Liberty Bell Potato Cheddar Soup" and was surprised how good this is. Sure I saw what appeared to be chives yet I cannot tell you how well the potatoes and chives swell out to make a great soup. Well, yes I am telling you it does! This actually tastes fresher/ better than canned soup of the same description. If you want a supply to last years and only needs boiling water, it is here and to a good cause.

JackF

Re: Dehydrated food 4 Patriots***

Postby JackF » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:35 am

Thanks spro, I have wondered how good that food was.

Jack.

spro

Postby spro » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:28 pm

The odd turn is that I have to thank You. I regretted the post, yet had to say something about this/these products. I thought I would be hit as a shill or completely OT. At the end of the day or a day in the future 20 yrs, something is going to happen. The kit I received was a freebie in order to introduce me into their products. The new catalogue shows it isn't particularly cheap but it can't be, in order to last 20+ years.
My review was breaking into a few and trying them. They are double sealed with Mylar and very good. The larger are in sealed canisters.

SteveHGraham

Postby SteveHGraham » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:29 pm

I keep hoping that when things really get bad, God will do me the courtesy of hitting me with a meteor. I am willing to spray paint a target on my lawn and stand in the middle of it if necessary.
Don't trigger me, bro!

Return to “Commercial Advertisements”