1-1/2" scale Pennsylvania RR Pilots For Sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

JohnHudak

1-1/2" scale Pennsylvania RR Pilots For Sale

Post by JohnHudak »

Folks, I needed to make a pilot for my 1-1/2" Scale Pennsy G-5 project, and as I had to make many jigs and fixtures, I thought I'd make a couple more to sell..
I built these from the plans in Modeltec Magazine, from their series on building the E-6 Atlantic.. I believe these pilots will be correct for the E, G, Prewar K and Prewar M classes.. Were there any others? I don't know..
These are all steel construction, just like the one in Modeltec, and all riveted together, with the exception of the brace for the step which was silver soldered on..
I have enough parts for four of them, and two are spoken for (mine and one other) So there are two available. I will not be making any more of these in the future, so if you have a Pennsy project that you're thinking about now is the time to grab one of these...
Trust me, these were a headache to build and that's why I won't be making any more..
I'm not going to do the final assembly on any more until I get an order for one, so please allow about two weeks for me to put everything together..
The price is $450.00, and I'll pay the shipping.. I do take PayPal if you want to go that route..
PM me if you're interested..
Thanks John
Attachments
IMG_1193.JPG
IMG_1194.JPG
IMG_1196.JPG
Mike Walsh

Re: 1-1/2" scale Pennsylvania RR Pilots For Sale

Post by Mike Walsh »

Wow! Very nice work, John!
JohnHudak

Post by JohnHudak »

Mike Walsh wrote:Wow! Very nice work, John!
Thanks Mike..!
JohnHudak

Post by JohnHudak »

Another one has been sold, there is one remaining...
JohnHudak

Post by JohnHudak »

All of the pilots have now been spoken for..
John