Signs for sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

OddDuck

Re: Signs for sale

Post by OddDuck »

Crossing signs are all spoken for, bridge signs are very limited (a couple left, have to check when I get home from work). A couple of PRR yard limits left.
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Today's update on availability:
10 Caution-railroad
1 Caution-bridge
4 door knockers
3 RPO signs
"If you took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Bridge signs are gone, 2 crossing signs may be available again, I'm giving the interested party one more day to respond, if no answer they will be back on the block tomorrow. All the rest listed in the last post are still available. Oh, one PRR yard limit left.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

2 oval crossing signs are back up for sale, the person I set them aside for never got back to me. Still have the signs in my last post, by the by.
jscarmozza

Post by jscarmozza »

OddDuck, "lookout for the locomotive" is unusual wording, the only time I ever saw that message was on a crossing sign while on a rails to trails hike along the Delaware River on the old Delaware Belvidere Railway ROW, which I believe was part of the PRR.
John
P.s. Nice work on the signs.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Yes, it's a PRR sign, taken directly from the standard. If I remember correctly, the date on the standard was from 100 years ago, 1917. I also have a pattern for the New Jersey-only variant, but the pattern came off the matchplate over the winter so I have to fix it.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Oval crossing signs and yard limits sold, still have 4 door knockers, 8 "caution-railroad", and 3 RPO signs left...
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

Still have some signs left, 3 PRR style yard limits, 3 RPO caution signs, 4 or 5 "Caution-Railroad" signs, 2 "Caution-Bridge" signs, and 4 door knockers.
Glenn Brooks

Post by Glenn Brooks »

I could use 2 yard limit signs next time you make up a batch.

Thanks

Glenn Brooks
Moderator - Grand Scale Forum

Motive power : 1902 A.S.Campbell 4-4-0 American - 12 5/8" gauge, 1955 Ottaway 4-4-0 American 12" gauge

Ahaha, Retirement: the good life - drifting endlessly on a Sea of projects....
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

The flying v's or the PRR hatchets? I have 3 PRR at the moment.
OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

I have a few signs still available for sale, if I don't show a pic please refer to earlier pics in this post.
I have 1 oval PRR crossing sign, 1 oval New Jersey variant crossing sign, 3 PRR hatchet yard limit signs, 2 UP flying vee yard limits. $15 plus shipping per sign.
I have 3 RPO mailbag warning signs, $10 per.
3 PRR "Caution-Railroad" signs, 2 painted, 1 unpainted, $10 per.
I also have a pile of keychains available, $3 per, make great stocking stuffers! These are new, so I am posting pics of them. The most limited are the PRR number plates, I have 3 or 4 of each.
I also have some special keychains, these are $4 per, but $1 from each sold goes directly to New England Steam Co. for the restoration of Maine Central #470. I have nearly 100 of these, so I probably won't run out any time soon.
And last, I have a Lombard log hauler replica number plate, in bronze. This is #38, the only currently running Lombard steam hauler. This is also 1 of three complete copies of this number plate, I should know because I have the pattern. $125, and I will throw in shipping.
Attachments
IMG_20181117_175608435~2.jpg
IMG_20181117_175528891~2.jpg
IMG_20181117_175649461~2.jpg
IMG_20181117_175731340~2.jpg
LVRR2095

Post by LVRR2095 »

Odd Duck wrote “ This is #38, the only currently running Lombard steam hauler. ”
Isn’t Lombard # 70 at Clark’s Trading Post also operable anymore? It was totally restored not many years ago.
Keith