" SOLD" Little Engines Duplex Water Pump "NEW"

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

" SOLD" Little Engines Duplex Water Pump "NEW"

Post by Postwarbob »

I purchased this pump unfinished with a LE Pacific a few years ago. As time went on I figured I would never finish it so I purchased another finished pump for the engine. One of our very talented club members (GGLS) thought he could finish this pump which he did in short order. Understanding the theory of pumps and how they worked he was able to finish it without the original prints.The major drilling and boring was done but the hard part was doing the valves and assembly. Mike at Little Engines was helpfull on some of the info I needed and if I remember right he said they still sell a version of this pump but no longer in castings.
It stands approx 7 1/4" tall and 4 1/4" wide and stands out 2 7/8" from mounting plate which is not inc. PM me if interested and I will answer any questions you might have.I found an old add for this pump today in a past LE catalog and it was listed as #15 pump. Found a used exact pump on DLS that sold for 700.00. It has only been on air. I'm now asking 800.00 . was 1000.00 Thanks for looking.
Attachments
DSCN9804.JPG
DSCN9805.JPG
DSCN9807.JPG
DSCN9808.JPG
DSCN9809.JPG
Last edited by Postwarbob on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Postwarbob

Re: Little Engines Duplex Water Pump "NEW" PRICE REDUCED

Post by Postwarbob »

Price has been reduced. Was 1000.00 now 800.00 and I will ship free.
Postwarbob

Re: Little Engines Duplex Water Pump "NEW" PRICE REDUCED

Post by Postwarbob »

Bump. Still available !!!
Postwarbob

Re: L E Duplex Water Pump "SOLD"

Post by Postwarbob »

This pump has been sold .