3/4 scale equipment

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Trainsplanesandautos

3/4 scale equipment

Post by Trainsplanesandautos »

I have two 3/4 scale Little Engines Northerns and a tender for sale both Northerns run on air and have boilers. One boiler in mounted and jacketed. I have leak checked the boilers to 120psi no leaks. Both engines are all cast iron and brass no aluminum. The tender is all copper with a cast brass base. Six wheel trucks. It is complete and ready to go not painted. The northern with the boiler mounted 2200.00. The Northern on air with Boiler 1500.00 the tender 1100.00. I also have a complete cast casting set for a 3/4 centipede tender the main casting and all the axle boxes are brass. 500.00 please email for photos. Can't figure out how to post them.

Trainsplanesandautos@gmail.com
Mark
SteveM

Re: 3/4 scale equipment

Post by SteveM »

You post pictures with the browse button on the page. If you reply and hit the Full Editor button you will see it.

You should post your location, because a train 25 miles from me is worth a lot more to me than one across the country.

You can set that in your profile, then it shows up every time you post.

Steve
Trainsplanesandautos

The Locomotives are located in Fort Worth Texas.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Are the engines 3/4 scale, or 3/4" =12" scale? They are not one and the same, although I suspect what you mean is the 3/4" =12" scale.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
backyardrails

Post by backyardrails »

Mark
I pm'd you
Bernie
Trainsplanesandautos

All sold