For Sale: Railroad Supply Corp Switch Stand Castings

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

one_inch_railroad

For Sale: Railroad Supply Corp Switch Stand Castings

Post by one_inch_railroad »

Castings for 1.5" Scale Railroad Supply Corporation switch stands. Investment cast in bronze. Completed switch stands are 15" inches tall. Includes all 4 castings shown in the first two pictures.

The only other material needed to complete the switch stands is the rod and material for the target.

Enough castings for 7 complete switch stands.

Would prefer to sell the entire lot together but am willing to sell individually as well.

Asking price is $125.00 USD per switch stand plus shipping. Located in Vancouver BC Canada. Also included a picture from the old railroad supply catalogue so you can see what the finished switch stand looks like.
Attachments
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg
switchstand.JPG
Matt G

Re: For Sale: Railroad Supply Corp Switch Stand Castings

Post by Matt G »

Do you still have any of these switch stands available?

Thanks!
-Matt
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Matt,
one_inch_railroad has not made an appearance on the board since last March. He is unlikely to respond to your inquiry.
If you wish, I can send him an email (assuming the address he registered with the board is correct) and inform him that you are interested. Please let me know if you wish me to do so.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
NP5002

Post by NP5002 »

This might help! Have always had good luck with them.
https://www.oneinchrr.com/
Dave Workman
Matt G

Post by Matt G »

Hi Harold,

Yes Thank You, if you could get in touch with him that would be great! Ill try the link you sent too...