1.5 scale 7.XX gauge trucks

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Caribou Doug

1.5 scale 7.XX gauge trucks

Post by Caribou Doug »

Up for sale is 5 complete truck casting sets (minus springs) and additional set that is complete except for the bolsters. I also have a grouping of extra wheels that are a little larger in diameter (possibly for a locomotive). Included with the package is all new Torrington BH 1012 bearings new in the box. I bought these parts with a larger grouping of equipment and have not touched them since bringing them home. I am not sure of the manufacture of the castings but they are all Cast Iron and steel (no aluminum). I grabbed one of the casting sets and spent about 10 minutes in the bead blast cabinet as you will see the rust on them comes off easily. It appears that some machining was done on some of the casings but I do not have any drawings. I am selling them as a LOT and asking $650 for everything pictured! They are located in Northern Ohio and can be crated/shipped at buyers expense. Please PM with any questions.

Regards,

Doug
Attachments
CIMG1130.JPG
CIMG1137.JPG
CIMG1134.JPG
CIMG1145.JPG
CIMG1141.JPG
Caribou Doug

Re: 1.5 scale 7.XX gauge trucks

Post by Caribou Doug »

Sold!