Allen Models 20% off all trucks, 10% off complete 0-4-0 kit

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Harlock

Allen Models 20% off all trucks, 10% off complete 0-4-0 kit

Post by Harlock »

Allen models is pleased to announce our end of year sale! Save 20% on all three types of trucks – arch bar, roller bearing and our new Bettendorf trucks. The discount is already applied to the price on the site and shipping is a flat $20 per truck. Order directly from the website today at https://allenmodels.com/trucks.html or give us a call at 775-782-3800.

Also on sale is complete kits for our new 0-4-0 Yard Engine. Get all the castings you need plus the drawings for this great Marty Knox-designed beginner’s engine at 10% off, for a total of $3532.50 plus freight. To receive the promotional offer on the 0-4-0, give us a call at 775-782-3800. More information about the 0-4-0: https://allenmodels.com/0-4-0.html

Offers good till December 25th, 2016.
Live Steam Photography and more - gallery.mikemassee.com
Product Development and E-Commerce, Allen Models of Nevada
Andy Rafferty

Re: Allen Models 20% off all trucks, 10% off complete 0-4-0 kit

Post by Andy Rafferty »

My order took almost two days to ship across the country. Great job Steve!
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Sales have been good and Trucks kits are going out the door. I what to thank all that has bought from me this year, I meet my goal numbers in sale and have put profits back into Allen Models. I am repairing and adding new products. I just put another load of truck parts in the heat treat oven and will be done tomorrow Dec 8. This is for the Arch Bar Trucks. Bettendorf has been moving good also. I have two order that went to Australia this past week. Wish you all well and have a great Christmas and New Years. Thank You for the sales.
Steve Alley
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

I have 8 trucks left that make 4 sets. Most all of the truck sales has been fantastic, I just pick up 8 more arch bar trucks at the foundry, now going to heat treat and be ready buy Dec 23 for shipping. So if you are on the fence move fast and put your orders in. I have sold most of all the spiral back wheels and pick up a load of them on Monday Dec 19. Also runs on the bettendorf Trucks also. Couple inquires on the 0-4-0 but still got two in stock to more out the door. Great price on these, don't miss out. All sales end Jan 1st. 2017 Lots of happy customer that received these are very happy.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Steve Alley
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Just got another big load of castings for the Arch Bar Trucks. Sale have been great. Ever in Australia. All heat treating is done and ready to ship. Get your now be for sale ends on Dec 31, 2016.
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Hi all, I have had a great run on these trucks and sold out all the Betendorf Trucks also have a new run on the Arch Bar Truck and plenty in stock. I think I am going to continue this sale until Jan 30 2017, due to stock level. I have move a lot of these, The old style was very hard to make work with a narrow Journal box that take a half brass bearing. Now this wider cast Iron journal use's a roller ball seal bearing. Kit includes pre bent frames, 4 Journals, 4 roller Bearings, 4 journal covers, 2 axles, 4 wheels of your choosing of three types, 2 end bolsters, 1 main bolster, 8 springs, and 2 spring pads, $250.00 per truck plus shipping at $20.00, Note need to order 2 of a set.
The three wheels are spoke, flat back, and spiral back. Make sure you place the order correctly, Also if you are just ordering parts, discount does not apply, This is for only full kits.

Thank You
Steve Alley