New 2.5" Scale D&RGW Caboose Lamp kits from Fisher Detail Foundry

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

lfisher

New 2.5" Scale D&RGW Caboose Lamp kits from Fisher Detail Foundry

Post by lfisher »

Announcing the NEW 2.5" scale D&RGW Caboose Lamp kit from Fisher Detail Foundry. This fine scale model is of the Caboose and Station Lamp produced at the D&RGW Burnham shops near Denver, CO. The kit includes all you see here and the pre-wired 12V flame effect LED so that you can electrify the lamp. Parts include the Lamp Bracket, complete with D&RGW and the Pattern Number in raised letters; the Fount with raised D&RGW lettering; the investment cast burner; and, frosted acrylic Chimney.

Kit price $125 ea. / Introductory price for a pair of lamps $225. You may PM me here or email Larry Fisher at FisherDetailFoundry@gmail.com
Attachments
IMG_3647.JPG
Photo of the prototype
Photo of the prototype
IMG_3646.JPG
IMG_3646.JPG (52.88 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
IMG_3645.JPG
IMG_3645.JPG (53 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
lfisher

Re: New 2.5" Scale D&RGW Caboose Lamp kits from Fisher Detail Foundry

Post by lfisher »

This post is in response to a couple of inquiries since I announced the D&RGW Caboose Lamps. Other Road Names (including fictitious) are possible as well as a 'generic' version without any lettering. If you have an interest in custom road names, drop me a line and I can get you a price.

Larry Fisher
Fisher Detail Foundry
e: fisherdetailfoundry@gmail.com