"ALL SOLD" 1 1/2" SUPERSCALE Jewlery up for sale

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

"ALL SOLD" 1 1/2" SUPERSCALE Jewlery up for sale

Post by Postwarbob »

Selling off some of my SUPERSCALE jewelry for upcoming downsizing to a new house. NO MORE STAIRWAYS ! and downsizing is part of reason.
(SOLD) The first item is a pair of Barrys sanders. 1 is for left and the other is for right side. These are operational. 250.00 for both . Shipping inc.
(SOLD) The next items is a new Nathan check valve that Barry started producing that has a permanent 1/8" nipple cast into the valve. I believe it could be mounted either way. Down or sideways entrance.250.00 ship inc.
(SOLD) The thrid item is a Nathan Check valve with 90 degree ell mounted to it. The elbow can be removed and the sraight nipple will make it a bottom entrance. This valve has a split mounting plate. Price is 300.00
(SOLD) The last valve i'm offering is a Hancock Check with a 90 degree elbow and has a split mounting plate. 350.00 ship inc.

All the check valves are new and the Hancock valve will take a 3/8" line The other 2 are 5/16"
All of these items have been sold. Thanks for your interest in this sale.
Attachments
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
Last edited by Postwarbob on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
765nkp

Re: 1 1/2" SUPERSCALE Jewlery up for sale

Post by 765nkp »

Hi Bob,
I will take the Nathan check valve in the second picture for$250

Tim
Bob Chamberlain

Post by Bob Chamberlain »

Bob if it is still available I would like to purchase the last chk valve you have listed let me no Bob chamberlain 619-971-4375
bigdaddyray

Post by bigdaddyray »

What do you have remaining from Super Scale?

Regards,

Ray
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Ray right now I only have the sanders for sale. Down the road after I sell my remaining engines I might have some valves ,Whistles. Safeties ,left. Bob.....
bigdaddyray

Post by bigdaddyray »

I'll take the pair of sanders for $250. Please provide an address to send payment. Thanks.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Postwarbob wrote: The first item is a pair of Barrys sanders. 1 is for left and the other is for right side.
Where do you get sand scaled down to 1-1/2" to the foot? :-)

Steve