More 1 1/2"/1.6" Detail Parts "MORE ADDED"

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

More 1 1/2"/1.6" Detail Parts "MORE ADDED"

Post by Postwarbob »

More items I'm clearing out.
Photo #1 & 2 Are of the Headlight from RR Warehouse in Nevada. I bought serveral to finish up Loco's with. The castings are all bronze and the major part of machine work is done. The lense and Light socket are included & the reflector is polished bronze.Both angle number plate holders swivell up to add lenses or # plates. Price on this includes shipping. 250.00
" I HAVE ANOTHER HEADLIGHT TO SELL"

Photo #3 Is A RR Supply Cross head pump for there American they offer.The Machine work seems to be exc. The packing nut for the ram is missing. Both check valve housings are complete. I will include a drawing for this pump to buyer. Price for this pump with shipping is 100.00

Photo #4 is A set of # Boards from Little Engines. Assembly insructions are inc. Castings are lost wax. Cast in Brass. 125.00 with shipping inc.

"SOLD" Photo 5 is of the other Westinghouse Water pump I'm offering. Cast in aluminum. Overall height is 7 1/4" Two rods with nuts on either end hold it together . Some detail bolts are cast into castings. If wanted you could detail this unit with actual real bolts. Dresses engine up for sure. With Shipping this is 125.00
Attachments
RR Warehouse Pyle National Head Light 250.00 Shipping inc.
RR Warehouse Pyle National Head Light 250.00 Shipping inc.
RR Warehouse Pyle Headlight 2 Photo
RR Warehouse Pyle Headlight 2 Photo
RR Supply 4-4-0 Crosshead Pump 100.00 shipping inc.
RR Supply 4-4-0 Crosshead Pump 100.00 shipping inc.
Little Engines # Boards 125.0o Shipping inc.
Little Engines # Boards 125.0o Shipping inc.
"SOLD"     1 1/2" Dummy Westinghouse Castings 125.00 with shipping
"SOLD" 1 1/2" Dummy Westinghouse Castings 125.00 with shipping
Last edited by Postwarbob on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
utahwestie

Re: More 1 1/2"/1.6" Detail Parts "MORE ADDED"

Post by utahwestie »

PM sent with regards to Headlight
~Anthony~
~Ex Pat Kiwi now living in Salt Lake City, Utah