Allen Models water jet frame orders

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Allen Models water jet frame orders

Post by Steve Alley »

Hi to all and Thank You to those that have bought the new Water Jet Frames, Allen Models is please with the response to the frame orders. Fact is we are going to make the second batch of frames. We are adding the Ten Wheeler , And the Mogul frame as well. Also may come out with the short version of the American frame. Another new engine we are adding to the line of Allen Models is the 2-4-0 Harpur engine. It basically the Mogul shorten. All Castings in stock and you can also do the Wabash swing link front pilot truck.
So if your on the fence and read to move to what your what to build, now is the time to let me know which frame of engine you what. Most frames are price at 300.00 but the consolidation and the Ten Wheeler is 350.00 plus freight. Please post here or call me 775-782-3800 I have been doing a lot of running around these days. So to post here is best. Yes I need to call you to confirm and here the order to know for sure its real.
Thank You
Steve Alley
Steve Alley

Re: Allen Models water jet frame orders

Post by Steve Alley »

I forgot to mention that the 2 foot Sandy Rivers and Rangelley Lakes Baldwin Prairie frame is also draw up for the Water Jet company to cut out. Price at a guess is 800.00 with out shipping.