End-of-year sale at Friends Models

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

JohnK

End-of-year sale at Friends Models

Post by JohnK »

Now through the end of the year, Friends Models is running a "10% off" sale, for any complete sets of (or complete sections of) castings purchased. The sale also applies to drawings.

How it works: on the Friends website, purchase any drawing set, any complete set of castings, or any complete section of castings, and make your purchase with Paypal or your credit card. Enter "10% SALE" into the "comments to seller" box at paypal checkout, please. You will receive a 10% refund of your purchase price to your credit card or paypal, after purchase. The sale does not apply to prior purchases, custom orders or non-stock items, "partial section" orders, or to shipping charges. Complete sections, complete engines, or drawing sets only, please. Any questions, please inquire at info@friendsmodels.com

The product lineup may be seen on http://www.friendsmodels.com

If you would like to purchase an entire castings set, please purchase all sections for that locomotive. Shipping will be combined, and an adjustment to shipping cost "paid" vs. actual shipping pricing, will be made after purchase.

The 3/4" scale USRA 0-6-0 switcher is available in its entirety, but not all sections are online yet. Please contact me to purchase sections that are not shown, or, to purchase the complete set of castings.

Thank you for your interest.
-John
Mountaineer

Re: End-of-year sale at Friends Models

Post by Mountaineer »

Unrelated question: will Friends offer the 3/4" scale centipede tender bottom again?

Mountaineer.
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Mountaineer wrote:Unrelated question: will Friends offer the 3/4" scale centipede tender bottom again?

Mountaineer.
Yes.

I have one in stock.

Thank you,
-John
info@friendsmodels.com
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

I have had an inquiry about things "missing" from the Friends site. A lot of loco designs have been removed from the Friends site so that I can concentrate on a few classic designs' complete return. If any of you are interested in castings that were formerly on the site but that are not there anymore, please inquire. The stuff is still stocked, but it's off the site temporarily as I concentrate on the designs that you currently see on the homepage.

Sale prices will apply to any stocked item formerly on the site. This stuff is still all here, still available, and will all return online, in time.

Thank you.
TEAMTSM

Post by TEAMTSM »

i emailed the above email and got it back said it was not a valid email.
i am looking for plans for the single (1-1/2" scale Van Brocklin single-cylinder water or air pumps)
just the prints.

thank you
steve nelson
LVRR2095

Post by LVRR2095 »

TEAMTSM wrote:i emailed the above email and got it back said it was not a valid email.
i am looking for plans for the single (1-1/2" scale Van Brocklin single-cylinder water or air pumps)
just the prints.

thank you
steve nelson
Check to make sure you copied the e-mail address correctly. That address works for me and I was just in touch with John in the last two days.
Keith
TEAMTSM

Post by TEAMTSM »

re emailed it this morning and same thing that email does not go thru so please respond to me on here if possible.
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Email is info@friendsmodels.com

TEAMTSM, hi, I have sent you a private message.

-John
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Group, it's been brought to my attention that buyers cannot send me "messages to seller" to request sale pricing in paypal, even though I set it up to do this.

If you cannot "contact seller" or "send message to seller" while checking out in Paypal, you can make your purchase please nevertheless. Then, contact me please via private message on chaski, or via email, and request your 10% sale discount, and I'll do a 10% refund. You can also just call the shop at 978-922-4400 and mention the chaski sale.

Thanks!

-John
wewilliams

Post by wewilliams »

I can attest - I had to do a PM and got the refund. I will also say John combines shipping where possible.

Ted
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

wewilliams wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:02 pm I can attest - I had to do a PM and got the refund. I will also say John combines shipping where possible.

Ted
Thank you! And thanks to everyone else who was a customer this past year and prior years.

-John
Friends Models