Chloe and Fitchburg Northern Link and Blocks are here.

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Chloe and Fitchburg Northern Link and Blocks are here.

Post by Steve Alley »

Hi to all we now have The New FN-189-2 Link and Block sets in stock.These are for the Fitchburg Northern and Chloe engines. Price is $250.00 plus shipping. Get your now first come first serve. These are one of the hardest parts on a Locomotive to make. You need a rotary table and jigging or mounting plate to making just one of the parts. These are tool steel and harden. Holes machine and tap, there are two different material and hardness is different to make them long lasting with very little ware. Basically there bolt on and ready to go parts. I expect them to last on the shelf one week. You need to contact me at (775) 782-3800 to order. These are not load on the web site. Or e-mail me and I will send a money request to you though Pay Pal. No credit cards are process here. If your paying buy check then you need to call me to make the deal and have it save until your check arrives. Fright will ship buy small flat rate box at $8.00

Steve Alley
Allen Models of Nevada
Keep Steaming!
Steve Alley

Re: Chloe and Fitchburg Northern Link and Blocks are here.

Post by Steve Alley »

As expected these are moving fast and there is 4 sets left. Get yours now, I know the next batch are going up in price. These are $250.00 plus 8.00 shipping. Call 775-782-3800 or e-mail me at jetalley@aol.com. I will send you a pay pal money request to ship this out
Steve