GP MU Plugs

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

rwheller

GP MU Plugs

Post by rwheller »

I saw an ad for MU plugs for on Locomotives some days back but now can't find it. Think it was from RRS but can't find it on their page. Any help? Thanks
Rwilliams

Re: GP MU Plugs

Post by Rwilliams »

I saw the same ad on Discover Live Steam website.

The seller was definitely RR Supply with a listing of New Hampshire as their location. Apparently the few that were listed have been sold and the listing was removed. Might be possible to sent a message to the Discover Live Steam website owner and see what the deal is. He usually knows what is going on with his listings.
Trainman4602

Post by Trainman4602 »

Just get in touch with Mike or Steve McClure. Steve is a member of this forum
ALLWAYS OPERATING MY TRAIN IN A SAFE MANNER USING AUTOMATIC AIR BRAKES
rrnut-2

Post by rrnut-2 »

Mike, RRSC, usually has them in stock. Call him after 6pm.

Jim B
Mikadoguy

Post by Mikadoguy »

The MU Boxes went pretty fast. Im currently out of stock. I need to make more waxes and probably have more first week in May, I hope. The Discover Live Steam Auction thing is something new i am trying out to see how we do. I will be adding new detail parts for diesel and steam. i just need to see what we have in stock before i put it up online.

I am also working on our new website, along with a few other projects. Just work seems to always get in my way when i want to accomplish these tasks.

Steve