Allen Models selling ACCU-Tie System track.

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Allen Models selling ACCU-Tie System track.

Post by Steve Alley »

Wow The word has gotten out about Allen Models sell Accu-Tie System track. This week I got 5 orders and delivery them mostly Southern California. Three order are be delivered this Sunday. I ran out of room on the truck and trailer for another 1000 ties sold. This to be delivery at a latter date. We are proud of this product. If you have not see it or would like to seen it used. Check out OCME Orange County Model Engineering. This is in Costa Mesa, CA. The product is a snap to use and getting even better with the new U-Bolt for the Joiners. Two per side and uses 10-32 nuts. No more holding that stupid bolt on the inside and tightening the nuts. Zip right on due to its a U-Bolt holding from turn on the inside rail. Our Joiners are slotted too. This give or allows track to expand and not bind at the joiners.
This tie is cheaper that wood and tie plates, It comes with its own tie plate. Drop rail in and tighten the two screws, These screws come as 5/16 hex and Phillips drive head. We recommend one rail when building the track panels to be started with just a couple screws tight. When lay it on the ground and butting the fix rail that has all its screws tight. You can loosen the lose rail and adjust to the rail you are butting up to. We like to see three ties offset. So joints are not across from themselves.
If your railroad has flood problems you will fine with these ties less or no floating of ties. Many Railroads has this problem and we promote this aspect to them.
This product once see and used. It sells itself. Just think if you are a club member and how many times have you work in work party's to replace or rebuilt track sections. It could be use for single tie replacement and hold the gauge forever. This tie has its own tie plate that is molded into the tie. So being that it is in gauge and the rail snaps into the slot of the tie. It just not going anywhere. Staying as design. Offer in 7 1/2 for 15/16 rail base and for the most common 7 5/8" for 15/16' Base. We also have the 7 1/4" gauge and the Groovy tie for the press in type rail.
We have tie plates for .10 each also for those die hard wood builders. These tie plate on the bottom or backside has looking groves to bit the wood.
Also we have the new tie for trestles. This is for 4 rails or gard rails.

Thank You for you time to read this.
Steve Alley
Allen Models of Nevada.

P.S. we are working on a new web site for the future to visit and see these products. Now go to www.enterpriseplastics.net
Dick_Morris

Re: Allen Models selling ACCU-Tie System track.

Post by Dick_Morris »

Steve, that's a bad link.

It has been repaired.

H
Steve Alley

Re: Allen Models selling ACCU-Tie System track.

Post by Steve Alley »

So I have been to L.A. this past week and delivery of three orders. I have a fourth order but no more room for delivery, Got back and have three more orders. I am surprise of how many privet tracks that are being built. Clubs are change over to these ties in large numbers. If you have not work with these you will find what most have reply back. There terrific !!. This have been around for over ten years and the price of material has gone up over the years. The West cost prices are high due to shipping to get them here. I work with customers to pick up here in Nevada. Did you know we stock ties for Switch's Yes 16,18,20,22,24,26 and 30" for the switch stands or thou's. Soon to stock switch points, Frogs and thou's. We have the #5 switches in stock and moving fast.

The switch kits come with pre-drill ties, Form rail pre-drill and on the under side is number to the tie it goes to. The Ties are numbered so you lay them out on the floor or build table. Open two boxes and pull out the instructions. As you assemble by instruction you will fine in one and half hours the switch is done with two people. Simple easy and very very accu-rite. All parts ready to go. Just a screw gun with 5/16" hex drive and go. O yes there is some with Phillip's head too. Price at $625.00 each. or Two order at $600.00 and four order at $580.00

The Part number RT7121516 is the most sold tie. Its for 7 5/8" using 15/16 rail base. Witch is the most common rail base with. Price is $1.09 West Cost price each. Comes in a case of 42. Pallets of ties are 45 cases. 1890 ties at $1.09 = $2060.00 Sales tax in Douglas County Nevada is .071 So it comes to $2206.26 Or have them ship to you.

Call 775-782-3800 or E-Mail to jetalley@aol.com to place your orders.
Thank You
Steve Alley

P.S. I will be at the Sacramento Meet on Saturday May 19 if interested place your order two days before. I have a half of trailer load to go right now. So don't wait to long to get yours.