RMI X-2 GE 50 ton electric switcher and cars

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

csxcarl

RMI X-2 GE 50 ton electric switcher and cars

Post by csxcarl »

RMI built GE 50 ton X-2 switcher, 2.5" scale, 7.5 " gauge, 24 volt electric drive system with 4 traction motors, 8 deep cycle batteries, regenerative braking and 4 cars. The loco has a tethered hand held controller and the battery charger is also included. This whole train set is virtually brand new with only 6.9 actual hours of use on them ! This loco is featured on RMI's website, and is one of a kind. If you were to order this train set today it would cost over $ 53,000, and you'd have to wait who knows how long to get it. The freight cars are also RMI built, with very nice and comfortable seats for the long trips you can take at TM or elsewhere. The caboose is actually built out of steel, but is made to look like a wood caboose. The loco and cars are all powder coated for durability. The tools shown in the low side gondola car are not included in the sale.The loco and cars are located at Train Mountain. I will be at Train Mountain for the Triennial the last week of June, where you could see the set and take delivery of it there. Sorry, but crating and shipping are not an option. You can contact me here, message me, or email me at carl@midwestscalerail.com . Thanks for looking.
Attachments
Barnes_2.1.5.jpg
Barnes_2.1.3.jpg
Barnes_2.1.4.jpg
Barnes_2.1.2.jpg
Barnes_2.1.1.jpg
IMG_0892.JPG
csxcarl

Re: RMI X-2 GE 50 ton electric switcher and cars

Post by csxcarl »

A few more pictures.
Attachments
Right rear.JPG
photo 2.JPG
27553.jpeg
27554.jpeg
csxcarl

Price reduced. RMI X-2 GE 50 ton electric switcher and cars

Post by csxcarl »

I have reduced the price on this train set to $33500.