Allen Models TM meet

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Allen Models TM meet

Post by Steve Alley »

Hello
For anyone needing casting to save freight, I would take these to Train Mountain for you to pick up. We are having a booth, but frankly I do not know what to bring. I am not bring one of everything do to the weight would be to much. Plans, New Laser cut sample parts only. and the new tender kit. Sample water jet cut frames also.
Please place order before June 20, So it can be pack with all the other load of things. Call orders in is the best way, due to the shopping cart will charge freight. I will send pay pal money request to be paid on these orders. Note small delivery charge to be added and no tax. Out side state delivery for such orders.

Thank You
Steve Alley
Allen Models of Nevada
Bob Chamberlain

Re: Allen Models TM meet

Post by Bob Chamberlain »

Hey Steve, do you have 1 1/2" ribbed backed wheel castings I need eight wheels if yes I can pick-up at TM let me know also how much. thanks Bob Chamberlain
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Bob Yes can bring those for you $14.40 each. 8 will be loaded in the trailer. Please see me to get them to you. $115.20 for the lot.
Steve
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Last Call---- going to load the trailer this week and just little room left. No more ties room. Just castings room left.

Steve