RTR Ride Astride Car - 7.5" Gauge

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

SPSteam2491

RTR Ride Astride Car - 7.5" Gauge

Post by SPSteam2491 »

Ready to Run Ride Astride car for 7.5" gauge. Complete with Titan Trains trucks and couplers, 1"x2" steel tubing frame, padded seat, and is fully painted (both inside and out).
This car was my prototype for the kits that I offer (http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/vie ... 0&t=106731) but is still manufactured using ¾" Baltic Birch Plywood and glued together with TiteBond III wood glue. Also included are Precision Steel Car Safety Chain Mounts on both ends.
Seat is split in half and both side are hinged to allow access to storage compartment. Also a great place to place your brake equipment for adding brakes to the car.
Selling price - $700 OBO.
I will be visiting the following railroads this summer/fall and can deliver the car for free. I can also crate and ship for an additional fee.
Illinois Live Steamers - August 18th
St. Croix Railroad - September 28/29

The car is located in Mukwonago, WI. If you have any questions, please ask.

Also keep a look-out for a 1" scale version and a shorter 5' version for 1.5" scale. Looking to have prototypes for both those cars complete by mid August and kits available by Labor Day.
Attachments
RAC_TM1.jpg
RAC_TM2.png
Thanks
John LaFavor
Pacific Design Shops