A New Batch of Goodies

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

A New Batch of Goodies

Post by Postwarbob »

Cleaning out a garage (NOT MINE !!) of a friends and found these treasures in strange places. Thanks to his daughter she found most of them . First items are Un machined Allen Bronze couplers. I have 6 ea at 20.00 ea. Shipping will be based on your zip code of these. I ship USPS priority Flat rate if possible. 2nd itema are 2 machined and assembled Allan bronze couplers .35.00 ea and shipping based on Zip code.
3rd Item is an Allen Reverse quadrant Rough castings. 40.00 Shipping is 9.00 priority
4th item is a pair of rough bronze castings for Allen Brake cylinders. 4 heads are inc and 2ea cylinder castings plus both pistons. 80.00 plus 9.00 to ship.

I believe I have drawings for these parts somewhere in my mess . I will inc if I do. I always combine shipping when possible. Large flat rate USPS boxes work well for 20.00 when combining .I do accept Paypal and M/O . I am listing more on another post . Thanks for looking !!! Bob.........
Attachments
DSCN8719.JPG
DSCN8720.JPG
DSCN8721.JPG
DSCN8722.JPG
DSCN8732.JPG
Postwarbob

Re: A New Batch of Goodies

Post by Postwarbob »

Opps I goofed. I've ask Harold how to add the picture for the reverse stand. Still more to list . Bob.....
WJH

Post by WJH »

Hey Bob, I'd like two unmachined bronze couplers
Postwarbob

Re: MORE Goodies from the garage collection

Post by Postwarbob »

More Garage goodies. The first is the reverse Quadrant from Allen Models ,Not sure if I have print for it or not. It comes in Two pieces and my price is 40.00 plus 8.00 shipping USPS Priority . I offered this on my first post but used up too many Pixels so the photo of it didnt show up .

The second item is another Allen product . It is the front coupler pocket for the front of the engine but can also be used for the tender. The mounting surface is 2" wide and 1 3/4" wide and it sticks out 2 1/4" Price is 10.00 plus priority Small USPS flat rate box. 9.00

The last item on this post is 3EA coupler pockets made for Allen tenders. The mounting plate measures Approx 2" Tall and 3" wide. I'm selling them in a lot of 3 for 18.00 plus 9.00 shipping Priority Small flat rate.

NOTE I COMBINE SHIPPING WHEN POSSIBLE AND I DON'T CHARGE FOR PACKING. Thanks for watching my auctions and my next post will be Arch bar trucks and Detail castings for a refer car.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions
Attachments
DSCN8730.JPG
DSCN8728.JPG
DSCN8724.JPG
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

As of this morning all coupler pockets that I have listed are spoken for. 1 pair unmachined couplers are sold also. Im trying to list more as time permits. Bob..........
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Next item is a set of ( approximentaly 46 ) white metal castings for a 1 1/2" refer car. All pieces are for decoration. Door and hatch hinges are non operational and for looks only. Posatage on these will be 9.00 and price for castings are 65.00 . Sorry but I do not have a break down on how they are applied to car. PM me if interested. Thanks Bob.......
Attachments
DSCN8745.JPG
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

The reefer accesssory parts are spoken for.
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Cast Aluminum Journal boxes for the arch bar trucks that Allen Locos offer. You are buying 8 journal boxes and 8 cast lids. These were designed to use a half shell bearing . Steve said he has them available. I have no prints for these . Price for a set of 8 ea journal boxes with lids and shipping is 65.00 . I have 2 sets of these for sale. Paypal as gift payment or MO . Thanks .

Bob......
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Thes are to jounal boxes i'm offering
Attachments
DSCN8759.JPG
DSCN8760.JPG
DSCN8761.JPG
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

At this time I have sold all the aluminum journal boxes .
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

The reverse Quadrant is also sold.
Postwarbob

Re: Still for sale Allan Couplers and Brake cylinders

Post by Postwarbob »

I am lowering prices to move this stuff out. I have 4 ea Allen bronze coupler castings with Knuckle inc. I will included a copy of print to aid in machning and assembly . price per ea is now 15.00 plus Shipping to your Zip code.
2nd item is 1 pair of machined Allen Couplers ready to use. 60.00 for the pair plus ship fee too your Zip code.
Last item is 2 sets of Allen Brake cylinder kits. Included are 2 cylinders , 4 cylinder heads (TOP AND BOTTOM) and 2 pistons in Each set. Cost per set has been reduced to 70.00 plus 12.00 Priority shipping. I believe I have copies of prints for machining of these. All castings are Bronze.