Allen Models shipping problems

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Steve Alley

Allen Models shipping problems

Post by Steve Alley »

To All.
So I am informing Allen Models customers that Shipping in the next two to three weeks is going to be spotty. Meaning not daily. Once or twice a week. I am going in for Back Surgery Monday Dec 10. Light lifting is in order and having friends coming in to help out. Its a minor operation but just the same its going to happen. L5 is poking out 5/16" and there going to give it a hair cut. It would be nice to have a good nights sleep I hope. All is a go for this and really want to get done and out of the way. Still just know shipping will take longer than normal. I pride myself for great delivery on order get out fast. So be patience during this time.
Thank You and have a great Christmas
Steve Alley
P.S. This year we blew past the projections for sales. Steam is not dyeing . Sold more complete kits this year than ever.
Sales on Plastic ties and rails was fantastic. We are the West Coast sales for EP Plastic or Accu-ties.
Steggy

Re: Allen Models shipping problems

Post by Steggy »

Steve Alley wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 pmI am going in for Back Surgery Monday Dec 10.
Here's to hoping that all goes well and when you heal up you'll feel much better.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Thank You
Steve
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Nothing like a little shave on the old spine. Wishing you success and a quick recovery. SO YOU CAN BACK TO WORK AND GET THOSE NEW ORDERS OUT !!! Congrates on a great year. Can't say that you didn't earn it!!! Merry Christmas Too Steve !!!!
chiloquinruss

Post by chiloquinruss »

Wishing you all the best Steve.

My wife had her surgery about a year ago. I was waiting downstairs and the nurse said I could go up and see her after the surgery. When I got to her room she had gotten out of bed and walked down to the restroom. This is a lady that came into the hospital in a wheel chair. They do good stuff these days.

Congrats on having a good year. EP was here for the Triennial as one of our vendors and I think they did really well.

Russ - Train Mountain volunteer
tomc

Post by tomc »

Hope all goes well for you Steve. Glad to hear you had a great year so far. That is good news for the hobby.

Tom C.
tom_at_srclry_com
A student of the Southend RGS!
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Thinking good thoughts your direction, Steve.
~RN
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

Correction Not Monday the 10 but Dec 11 is the date for the surgery. Ops.
Steve
tom stamey

Post by tom stamey »

Best wishes for your surgery
Tom Stamey
Jerry_H

Post by Jerry_H »

Steve,

Hope everything came out all right and wishing you a quick recovery.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Jerry
www.chaski.com
Steve Alley

Post by Steve Alley »

So it seems that my Back Surgery is working great and back to shipping. We are load with Castings. 3 weeks in a row get more casting from the foundry. Stock level is in great shape. Just a few more items yet to be complete level. One foundry is down for 2 weeks and the other is work this next week to get more Cast Iron products to me. By end of Jan the Alu, Bronze And Brass foundry will be get orders fill too. Not to many parts that are low stock but one item is out of stock the M173A-1 and the M173B-1 Exhaust nozzle and Tip. This is the next item on top priority to get casted for me.
(Thank You)-- All Great Customer's that orders from me this year, Sales are out the Roof. More engine parts by twice as much as last year. Plus 4 complete engines witch doesn't happen that much. (We Buy what we can, when we can.) This is why Engines are in section groups. Stages of build's.
You all Have a Great End end of Year and Merry Christmas to all. May your Stockings be over filled with Coal.
Thank You
Steve Alley
Allen Models