Green Velvet oils

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

Green Velvet oils

Post by Highiron »

I have just gotten done packaging More Steam cylinder oil green velvet Sapon a Max 320

And green velvet Journal oil that would be the PB&J 220

40 quarts of the journal oil in stock and over 100 quarts of steam oil in stock if you wish to place an order please send me an email at highIron@aol.com

Mike Venezia
Oktrainboys

Re: Green Velvet oils

Post by Oktrainboys »

Hi Mike,

I would like 5 gallons of steam cylinder oil in half gallon containers if possible.
Do you have any LSB??
10 bottles if you do please.
Do you have a PAYPAL?

My mailing address:

Mike Morgan
3600 NE 115 St.
OKC, OK. 73131

Thanks.....
Highiron

Post by Highiron »

PM sent
tom stamey

Post by tom stamey »

mike: You can get 5 gallons of Green Velvet 320 steam oil from Brennan Oil Co in Durango Co. They sell it in 5 gallon container only for $100 plus $40 shipping.

Tom Stamey
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

So is Green Velvet applied into the cylinders, into the displacement lubricator, steam pump? What is the correct application of this rather expensive lubricant?
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
NP317

Post by NP317 »

PRR5406 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 am So is Green Velvet applied into the cylinders, into the displacement lubricator, steam pump? What is the correct application of this rather expensive lubricant?
It is an emulsifying steam cylinder oil that is used in whatever device normally meters oil into the steam lines going to piston devices.
Usually mechanical lubricators or displacement lubricators.
~RN