2.5” Scale Mich-Cal Shay Chassis ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

rwmorris

2.5” Scale Mich-Cal Shay Chassis ****SOLD****

Post by rwmorris »

Next on the block is a 2 1/2” Scale Mich Cal Shay . Originally designed by Bill Harris .What I am offering is a complete chassis ( minus frame tension rods ) that runs on air . No extra parts are included . What you see is what your getting . Power Models sold these engines in parts . Cylinders ( Stewart) were off the shelf cylinders provided . All parts used in frames Cylinders and trucks were machined from hunks of metal . Not castings . Power Models burned to the ground years ago so no longer available . I have the complete set of new drawings that came with this chassis . Machine work is top notch . Brakes are mechanical and work well . Gauge is 7 1/2” . This engine uses a T boiler . Not inc ! Price is 6500.00 plus shipping to your zip from 94513 . If you have questions please send PM . Thanks for looking ! Bob

rwmorris

Re: 2.5” Scale Mich-Cal Shay Chassis

Post by rwmorris »

rwmorris

Post by rwmorris »

Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

This engine is now sale pending
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

This engine has been sold. Thanks for all the interest. I will be listing more engines soon. No more shays at this time. I do have a RR supply American that needs reassembling. It features a new Steam age boiler. Original boiler had leaks which seems to be common on these copper boilers.
I also have a booster tender. The booster is actually a 3 cylinder water pump but looks like a booster engine. . Tank is pretty much done. I will see it tomorrow and try to get some decent pictures. Thanks for looking ! Bob........