Mercer Safety Valves

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

tom stamey

Mercer Safety Valves

Post by tom stamey »

I ordered one of these and he indicated they would be ready in July but I have not heard from him on my order and he has not answered a email to him. Anyone know if he is sick or something?

Tom
Stamey
Trainman4602

Re: Mercer Safety Valves

Post by Trainman4602 »

No NOT Sick Busy with things Burn out furnice broke Test Boiler need tubes. And the garage door broke and my truck need brakes.
ALLWAYS OPERATING MY TRAIN IN A SAFE MANNER USING AUTOMATIC AIR BRAKES
fl_mikado

Post by fl_mikado »

Tom,

Dave has always been good about providing a quality product and communicated well on all orders I have placed with him, usual communication has been through a PM on this board. I have purchased many items from him, safeties to starter valves and items in-between. If he has been delayed in providing an order I'm sure there is a good reason for it.
Trainman4602

Post by Trainman4602 »

Thank You Fred I have had trouble with the lost wax burnout oven it takes effort to make all the wax and invest it and only to have a failur during the burnout phase also the test boiler needs tubes. I might add I do not require a deposit so no money has changes hands.
ALLWAYS OPERATING MY TRAIN IN A SAFE MANNER USING AUTOMATIC AIR BRAKES
Jerry_H

Post by Jerry_H »

I have ordered multiple things from him also and never had a problem. He owes me a pair of trucks but it looks like he has a few fires to put out first. I'm not worried. They will be pretty when they get here, the anticipation is at least half the fun.

Keep after those fires Dave !!

Jerry
www.chaski.com
tom stamey

Post by tom stamey »

No problem Dave.

Tom